Hello,

Welcome!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I suppose you could call it the 'Bridget Jones' Diary' (for the wedding industry); I've created it really as a way for me to vent about my upcoming nuptials without boring my nearest and dearest about things that, well, just aren't that important to them but are all I seem to think about now I'm a fully fledged member of the Engagement Club.



Sunday 24 July 2011

Vintage Chic Wedding Pieces

Oh. My. Gosh.  Look at these fab bits from Melody Maison.  Absolutely stunning decorations to add to your wedding day.  I love these candelabras and lanterns.  I will definitely be speaking to my wedding venue & co-ordinator to get these on my "need" list!


Would look lovely hung from trees for beautiful photo opportunity


Or how about these, just a teeny tiny sample of what's to offer at http://www.melodymaison.co.uk/  Go look.  Now!

Cream birdcage - filled with flowers or candles; would make a lovely centrepiece
Hung on the wall behind the happy couple at the wedding breakfast to capture the ambiance
Chic, delicate pink rose garland

No comments:

Post a Comment